Saturday, January 1, 2011

Funny things our kids say and do

Sometimes when I take time to just listen to our kids talk to one another I hear some of the funniest conversations. Then other times they do some of the funniest stuff. Every now and again I will post them on my facebook page. I looked back over this past year and here are some of the ones that brought a smile to my face.


December 31, 2010
Megan and Caleb were just having a discussion and she told him....If you were to ask me which I liked better....God or my DS....I would pick God. He saved me!!

Megan asked Caleb which would you pick.....He said God cause if I die I won't have my DS anyway


December 28, 2010
We are sitting here watching Cheaper by the dozen and Caleb asks me why we didn't have 12. Hahahaha Because I see it as cheaper by the pair.


December 9, 2010
Megan wrote a note for Santa asking 2 questions.

Dear Santa,
Before you eat these cookies and candy cane I need to ask you two questions.

...1. Are you one of God's helpers? Yes or No

2. Does an elf ride in the sleigh with you? Yes or No


November 25, 2010
We are watching the Macy Day Parade and a band is playing. Caleb says, "What are they trying to do? Kill themselves with those flags? They are going to knock someone out with those things!!" Hahahaha


November 13, 2010
I say to the kids all the time....."Tough titty said the kitty but the milk's still good." Tonight I heard Caleb tell Megan "Tough kitty said the kitty but the milk's still good." Kind of thankful that he got it wrong. ha


October 3, 2010
Megan is reading the puppies bible stories. She is trying to train them up in the way that they should go. I wish there was something in there about potty training. :o)


September 30, 2010
Caleb just said "they have a wetter and a dryer" Megan said "It's called a washer" Then Caleb said "It gets the clothes wet." Ha


September 25, 2010
Caleb just asked Megan "What if hot pink was really hot?" Ha!


September 17, 2010
The kids were discussing how many kids they want to have when they grow up. Caleb says "I want to have 5 kids." Megan says "Tell me how that works out for you, since you don't even have a girlfriend yet." Haha


August 31, 2010
Megan started playing a tune on her guitar. It sounded familiar so I started singing along..."Jesus, Jesus, Je-sus, there's just something about that name" She said "write this down, we are writing a song". She put her pick in her mouth and started writing it down and said...."Who do I look like?" I said "who?" She said "like a song writer, like Papa and other artists".


August 18, 2010
Megan says to me this morning, "Even though Caleb knows that I have a singing career that I am working on..he tries to ruin it when I start singing because he always says "Peace out suckas" every time!!!! It is so annoying"


July 9, 2010
Megan just asked me if she could officially start calling me "Mom" instead of "Momma". I said "Sure"......i guess. :o)


May 26, 2010
Megan asked me how I knew someone. And then asked, "Did you know them from your music career?". Hahaha My music career. I have no clue where she got that from. I have never called it my Music career. lol


Just a few, but even looking back they still seem so funny......to me anyway. I can't wait to see what all they come up with this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment