I had so much on my mind this morning after having my quiet time, but after posting and deleting I saved the post below.
This morning, while doing my bible study, I started thinking about how I love thinking back on the times when God has worked in my life. Remembering those sweet moments bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart. Even when some of the moments weren't so sweet, God always had His hands on me and He always saw me through. And in the end there was always such joy. God is at work in my life and I am thankful for His faithfulness to see me through, even though I am so undeserving. I pray that everyone will know Him personally. For without Him, my life has no purpose.
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21
I live to one day see Him face to face!!
No comments:
Post a Comment