Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

This Christmas we had such a great time!!! We went over to my parent's house for dinner and to open presents. After we got done opening presents we decided to go into Dad's music room and listen to Megan play her new guitar. One thing led to another and the whole family joined in on singing Christmas songs and hymns together. Great memories were made this Christmas and probably a new family tradition.

My sweet little family.


My sister and I in our new black sweaters.

My Mom and Dad


My oldest niece Kailey (who is pregnant with her second child) and I!!

My brother-in-law Todd


Caleb being silly


Granddaddy with all the grand kids and great-grand kids.
Caleb, Lauren, Macy, Me, Megan, Kailey, Amy and Granddaddy


Granddaddy and the girls


Granddaddy, Mom, Macy, Me and my great aunt Nese


5 generations
Kailey, Kenlie, Amy, Granddaddy and Mom


The kids playing bingo
Caleb, Kenlie and Megan


My sister Amy with her Mandolin that her husband got her for Christmas!! She was so surprised!! This was the best present all night!!! Todd did good!!!


Papa and Megan playing their guitars. Megan got a new Fender Squier guitar for Christmas from Santa. She must have been a good girl this year!!


My dad and I singing

Kenlie singing Santa Claus is coming to town.



I am so thankful for the sweet memories that were made this past Christmas!!!! And look forward to more family time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment