This week they started Tee ball practice. Caleb did so good. He is the youngest one on our team but that didn't seem to phase him the least bit. Here are a few pictures of him at practice.
Caleb is so ready for the season to start. Their first game will be the last weekend in March.
Here's a funny little story...
Caleb has a little girl in his class named Abby that is such a sweet heart. Every day when I see her she gives me a big hug and anytime that we see her outside of school she is always excited to see us. Well, this morning when I walked Caleb in to class Abby came up and gave me a big hug. The little girl behind her in line said, "How do you know her?" Abby replied, "I see her at Wal-Mart." Too funny. As my mom pointed out in my 1st comment to this post I spend way too much time at Wal-Mart.
Caleb,that is a big fish! WOW! I bet you had a great time fishing with Dad and Big Grandaddy.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you playing T-ball. Looks like you are going to be a great team player.
Oh,and tell your mom I think she is spending too much time at Walmart. (ha!) Granna