Sunday, March 8, 2009

Father - Son moment

I sat on our back porch this past weekend watching Jeff work with Caleb on his batting skills. With a smile on my face, I enjoyed every minute of it. I could see the patience in Jeff's eyes as he taught Caleb the correct way to hold the bat, the proper stance, and the many other skills that he passed on.

Here are some pictures from their back yard practice.








Caleb really surprised us both. I would've thought that when telling a 4 year old to "watch the ball" it would just go in one ear and out the other, but he was actually trying to keep his eye on the ball. He seemed to be giving it his all.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! I love these pics and I can tell that it was such a fun day for you all!

    Thanks for your sweet comment...yes, I did do my mom's blog design and it is so "her"!!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to come watch Caleb play!
    He's gonna be the star of the team!!
    Love ya'll,
    Macy

    ReplyDelete