On the first day of T-ball practice Caleb's coach did something that was such a minor thing that most kids wouldn't pick up on, but with Caleb it stuck. When Caleb came up for his 1st time at batting practice his coach made a line in the sand with the bat marking where Caleb should stand. Well ever since that day Caleb has made it his t-ball ritual to draw a line in the sand with his bat. It has become something cute that he always does. The parents even comment on it and get a chuckle each time that he goes up to bat. He doesn't usually get into a hurry so even if they are ready for him to bat he takes his time to draw his line and usually before that he wipes off the plate. I decided to get it on video since we are coming up to the end of our 1st year of playing t-ball. Not only did I get him drawing his line, but I also got video of him hitting a coach pitch ball and make it all the way to 2nd base. I was so proud of him.
Check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment