Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still trying to figure it all out.

I am still trying to figure out all of this blogging stuff. I did find a background, and actually got it posted. If anyone has any suggestions or tips I could really use them.

OK, so here goes trying to post some pictures. :) Wish me luck.


Jeff and I


Megan & Caleb

You gotta love the missing 2 front teeth, and you know what comes next.....the teeth that she will have to grow into. Luckily she lost both teeth within a day of each other, so hopefully they will come in at the same time.


And last but not least our other family members.

Our Boxer - Lexi

And our Leopard Geckos - Cheetah and Leopard


I guess that wasn't too hard. I can hardly wait to see what all I can figure out next.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking a lame picture of me. Oh well...

    Love ya!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete