Our little man is growing up!!!
And she is going to be 7 next month! That just seems crazy!!
I decided to try and get some shots of the kids together.
I love how sweet they can be to each other.
I was trying to get this shot.....
And this is what I got......
Then on a different picture, this is what I got.....
Trying to get this.....
It ended up being a fun day. The kids had a lot of fun and we got some cute pictures.
Since this is the year of the scarf, I decided to post a picture of me in my favorite scarf. Thanks Amy!!! My sister gave this beautiful scarf to me for Christmas. There has been a lot of talk about scarfs on the blogs and I decided to join in on the fun. I plan to go to Wal-Mart and pick up some new scarfs that they have for only $5.00. I can't wait. I'm sure Jeff will be thrilled, but hey it seems like a cheap item that can liven up a plain t-shirt. I don't know how to link other blogs (another thing that I will have to learn) but you can get to Bring the Rain and BigMama's blogs from my list of favorite blogs. They talk about the scarfs and are helping people like me who are lost on the how to of tying a scarf. I leave you with a picture of me and my scarf.
....and my cross collection.
Since this is the year of the scarf, I decided to post a picture of me in my favorite scarf. Thanks Amy!!! My sister gave this beautiful scarf to me for Christmas. There has been a lot of talk about scarfs on the blogs and I decided to join in on the fun. I plan to go to Wal-Mart and pick up some new scarfs that they have for only $5.00. I can't wait. I'm sure Jeff will be thrilled, but hey it seems like a cheap item that can liven up a plain t-shirt. I don't know how to link other blogs (another thing that I will have to learn) but you can get to Bring the Rain and BigMama's blogs from my list of favorite blogs. They talk about the scarfs and are helping people like me who are lost on the how to of tying a scarf. I leave you with a picture of me and my scarf.
No comments:
Post a Comment