I have had an interesting past 2 days. Yesterday, when I picked up the kids from daycare, I noticed when we got back to the car that the car in front of me had rolled back and ran into my car. It was an awkward ordeal. As far as damage goes, I will probably have to have a new bumper. Then this morning I hit my mirror on the side of the garage backing out. Luckily the mirror popped backwards upon impact. I told the girls that I work with not to park anywhere near my vehicle. I can't guarantee that my car won't cause damage to something else. If things happen in threes, watch out world.....I'm already 2/3rds there.
I have one request....
Please join me in praying for Baby Harper.
You should be able to click on the link above to get to Kelly's blog. There you will be able to see picture of Baby Harper. She was born a few days ago and is very sick. She is a beautiful little girl, all 9+ lbs.
Hey Katy,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you found my blog, it took me a minute to figure out it was you. I'm going to have to add you to my link list for sure!! Hope you guys are doing good, your kids are so cute and getting SO big!!