Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thankful for the weekend.

I had such a trying week, so when the weekend finally got here I was very thankful. On Saturday, Jeff kept the kids while I went to lunch with my friend Aimee. She had came in for the weekend and it was great getting the chance to catch up. That night Jeff cooked a really good dinner. He even went to the store and got all the groceries. It was a really good day.


Today Jeff had to work , so it was just me and the kids. We went to church and then out to eat for lunch. Before heading home we decided to stop off at Petco to pick up some rawhide bones for Lexi. When we walked in the door the kids noticed some shopping carts that were just their size. They each grabbed one and off they went.



While shopping, we decided to get Lexi a new toy. I think she liked it. She has carried it around all day.




I hope that all of you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment