Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Header!!!!

I am so excited that I finally figured out how to make a personalized header. I used http://www.scrapblog.com/ and they made it so simple. When you lack creativity, like myself, you need all the help you can get. You can create all sorts of things like cards, calendars, and picture books or use it to create things like my header above.


I love the idea of scrap booking, but my lack of creativity makes it difficult for me to actually come up with something to put on paper. I have bought a scrapbook, all sorts of paper, stickers for all sorts of occasions, fancy scissors, ribbon, scrap booking magazines for ideas and many other scrap booking items. Just because I have all the necessary stuff to scrapbook, doesn't mean that I can do it. Here is an example of my productivity when it comes to scrap booking, since the summer of 2006 I have completed 2 pages!! See what I'm talking about?? I would probably be better off selling all of my scrap booking stuff or paying someone else to do it for me. Honestly I keep all of my stuff for the day that I get a wild hair to actually do it. We'll see when that day finally gets here. I'll keep you posted, but don't hold your breath.


Tonight after Bible study one of the ladies said something that made me think. And funny that I would choose to use the word think.....that is exactly what it was all about. Sometimes before we say something, that maybe we shouldn't, we should ask ourselves these questions......

T - Is it True?
H - Is it Helpful?
I - Is it Inspirational?
N - Is it Necessary?
K - Is it Kind?

If what you say is not true, helpful, inspirational, necessary or kind does it really need to be said? Kind of makes you think doesn't it!? :)

2 comments:

  1. "What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence." -- Samuel Johnson

    Love ya!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love scrapbooking! It's a really addictive hobby! I might have to scrapblog my own blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete