Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2nd - The ornaments

I thought that I would share some of our ornaments that we have on our Christmas Tree. Each one brings back memories of that particular Christmas. Our very first ornament that we put on our first Christmas Tree was an ornament that said "Our First Christmas - 1998" that Jeff's mother had given to us.
When we had our kids I bought each of them a "Baby's First Christmas" ornament for the year that they were born in. Here is Megan's. It is a silver baby rattler. At the top it also has a little oval piece that I had my mom engrave her name on.

Here is Caleb's.

1998 was the first year that I bought our first Hal-Mark Firefighter Ornament. This was something that I would continue to do for the next few years.

Another one from 1998.

2001

2002

2003

2004

2005

2006

After 2006, for some reason, I stopped buying Firefighter ornaments. I picked up a few other ones along the way.
Once the kids started preschool the ornaments became more personal. Here is Megan's ornament that she made.

And here's Caleb's

The only thing better than an ornament that was made with love by your child is the picture ornaments made at school. Here is Megan's.


And Caleb's


And then there is mine. haha

1 comment:

  1. Istill think your ornament is so cute, especially your hair-do....and I love the kids ornaments...Merry Christmas! Granna

    ReplyDelete