December is finally here and I am so excited!! I love Christmas and all that it brings. One thing about Christmas that I really enjoy is the Christmas tree. We put ours up this past weekend after Thanksgiving and the kids were so excited. They love laying under the tree looking up at all the lights. It doesn't matter if it's day or night, if we are at home the Christmas tree lights are always on. Well, except for when we are in bed, but any other time they are usually on. I have to admit that I enjoy the lights on the tree so much that I have been known to leave the tree up past January......and I'm pretty sure more than once. Sad, but true. :o)
Here is a picture of our Christmas tree this year.

Merry Christmas!!
beautiful tree :-) We are putting ours up tonight (hopefully!)
ReplyDelete