Sunday, February 7, 2010

Computer problems!!

Well my computer decided to crash on me. Luckily one of our computer guys at work was able to get my files and pictures off of the hard-drive, but other than that......it's a goner. Which would so be my luck. We think that it was the motherboard, but who knows. My last laptop did almost the same thing, but I can still atleast turn it on. The only thing is that it will shut down at any given moment, so I end up rebooting more than I actually get to surf. My husband's computer was purchased at the same time that I got my first laptop and wouldn't you know....his is still working fine. I have found it hard to post on my blog even though so much has been on my mind that i want to blog about. I try to grab Jeff's computer when I get a chance, but I somewhat feel lost because I don't have all of my favorites listed on his. Hopefully I can get my blog going again. Don't give up on me. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment