Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A few pictures......

The other weekend we had the chance to go out to eat with friends. We got a babysitter for the night and headed out of town. We ended up at Kobe Steaks in Dallas and it was so good. Getting a chance to spend some time with friends was great too. We usually never get a babysitter for the night, so this was something new for us. We had such a great time. Thanks Kailey!!



The other day after church I took the kids to eat at Subway. Megan was so sweet and shared her milk with her brother. I luckily had my camera phone handy and took a picture. Too cute!!



My niece (Kailey again) colored my hair the other day and gave me a quick teaching of how to curl my hair with big wavy curls...if that's even what you would call it. After many time of turning my curling iron this way and that way to get the curls to the right way...here was my end result. I called it my Sunday hair.



I don't usually wear my hair straight all that often because with my natural curl it takes so long to dry it out straight. I like it straight, but it is so much easier to go curly. So curly wins out pretty much every day. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment